Medical Membership websites have changed dramatically over the last 12 months, with Covid driving a different set of expectations that today’s modern websites need to deliver. This short webinar helps you understand what is possible and how your current web offering may fall short, in areas of user engagement and organisation efficiency. Technology is changing so quickly, and the increasing expectations of associations and their members mean making the right choice when changing your website has never been harder. This is particularly relevant in the medical sector, where the unique issues presented can make the project even more challenging. This unique workshop will help you identify what is possible, and more importantly where you go next when wishing to re-invent your online offering for your membership. The number of attendees is limited, to ensure high levels of participant interaction which is encouraged.
Who Should Attend
If you are responsible for or manage, a medical society or association Website, Membership System or CRM and are considering reviewing, changing or upgrading it, then this tailor-made webinar was created for you.
On attending the workshop, we will help you to understand:
- How Medical Society websites have changed in the last 12 months and how Covid has had a major impact
- How to review your current web site, what to look for and how identify what needs changing
- How to identify your users’ needs and how this is critical in understanding what your website should be delivering
- How to identify your organisations needs and how sometimes these may conflict with your user’s requirements
- The key issues by exploring case studies and real-life examples
- What to do next if you identify things need to change
Duration 1 1/2 hours
Start time 10:00AM
Delivered via Zoom on the LightMedia website
Number of participants limited to a maximum of 12
March 17th 2021