It may be that you're not sure which direction a project should take, what technology to select or even the features your new online application should have. You may just need a specification to circulate to potential developers to ensure everybody is quoting against the same set of requirements. In these cases, working with an open and honest consultancy who don't patronise, grandstand or talk technobabble will get your project on the right tracks.
Each one of our projects is totally different, but the below gives a flavour of our consulting approach.
- We would typically start by undertaking an initial consultation with your project stakeholders which would allow us to confirm the high-level project requirements. We need to understand you as an organisation if we are going to add value to your project.
- In the case of a website, online community, shop or app, we would confirm the target audiences and identify their associated requirements. This information is critical in later phases of the project.
- If there is a current website or application in place, we would review its design, navigation, functionality, content and integration points, including an analysis of Google Analytics data. As part of this process we would also identify any resource, training or skill issues that need to be addressed.
- We would ensure we include any technical, legal or best practice issues that may impact on the project, both now and in the foreseeable future.
- We would then start to formulate our recommendations and, if required, undertake a survey or workshop with the project stakeholders to validate these findings.
- Finally, we would produce our recommendation which typically includes process models, site maps, wireframe pages and initial design approaches. This would be supported by a high-level project plan, training or coaching schedule and deployment guide.
To find out more about our consultancy approach, please explore the case studies below or contact us for a free, no obligation meeting.