First Medical Society Workshop of 2017
23 March 2017
Yesterday we ran our fourth workshop on Taking Your Medical Society Website to a New Level, held quarterly at The Royal College of Surgeons in London. We were joined by representatives of some of the UK's leading medical societies and associations to talk all things digital.
It was a highly interactive and engaging session and feedback from attendees has been extremely positive. 100% of the attendees said the workshop met their expectations and the knowledge and information gained will be useful/applicable in their workplace. Comments include:
- "Lots of great takeaways - thanks!"
- "Thought provoking and useful"
- "Very comprehensive"
- "It was useful to hear other organisations' experience and sharing what works and doesn't"
- "It was great to hear about examples of best practice from Tony and advice on what & what not to do. Very useful"
Our workshops are designed to assist those managing a membership association/society website in the medical sector. Its purpose is to help people understand the potential of a specialist medical website and to get the most from their investment. Topics covered include:
- Adding value to your membership through your online offering
- Ensuring your website engages with its vast variety of visitors
- Encouraging member collaboration as well as skill/knowledge development
- Using your website to automate and simplify membership administration
- Protecting your website from cyber threat, data and security vulnerabilities
If you would like to attend our next workshop, please contact Jasmin Chambers on 01926 313233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.